Wis. Nurse Charged With Stealing Narcotics | News
A nurse from New Richmond was charged with stealing the narcotic hydromorphone.
According to the United States Attorney's Office, 45-year-old Della Rae Thalin of New Richmond was charged with one count of obtaining a controlled substance by fraud.
Between February 25, and March 19 Thalin allegedly obtained the narcotic by accessing drug store cabinets using her user identification and password. She then allegedly took it from the hospital for her personal use.
If convicted, Thalin faces a maximum sentence of four years in prison.
Upcoming Events near Washington County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">New Prague Farm Owners Claim New Power Lines Threaten Milk Supply</span>
- Allina Health Bans Water Births Following Newly-Released Medical Opinion
- Savage to Decide on 43-Foot Scoreboard for Prior Lake High School
- Shutterfly Hosts Job Fair to Staff New Shakopee Facility
- Neighbors Rush to Help after Scott Co. House Struck by Lightning