Wis. Nurse Charged With Stealing Narcotics | News
A nurse from New Richmond was charged with stealing the narcotic hydromorphone.
According to the United States Attorney's Office, 45-year-old Della Rae Thalin of New Richmond was charged with one count of obtaining a controlled substance by fraud.
Between February 25, and March 19 Thalin allegedly obtained the narcotic by accessing drug store cabinets using her user identification and password. She then allegedly took it from the hospital for her personal use.
If convicted, Thalin faces a maximum sentence of four years in prison.
Upcoming Events near Washington County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Appeal Planned in Dismissal of Waseca School Plot Charges
- St. Cloud Police Look for Suspect of Hotel Robbery
- Duluth Woman Gets Creative to Pay for Maternity Leave
- Mississippi River Shuts Down 8 Miles to Commercial Traffic
- Prosecutors: Itasca Co. Kidnapper Wanted to Talk with Ex about 'Being a Good Parent'