Washington County Launches Prescription Drug Collection Program | Health
Washington County is launching a program to collect household pharmaceuticals from residents this month.
Expired, unused, unwanted, and potentially dangerous drugs will be accepted at the Washington County Law Enforcement Center in Stillwater. The site will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
The program is in response to the county’s “Drug Take-Back” events that have been successful.
The program launches April 2 and is a partnership between the sheriff’s office and the Public Health and Environment Department.
Upcoming Events near Washington County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- After 43 Years, Sexual Abuse Victim Settles with Archdiocese
- Police: New Details in 20-Year-Old Rochester Cold Case
- Recount in St. Cloud School Board Race Sends Yussuf to General Election
- Level 3 Sex Offender No Longer Moving into Raymond Township, Meeting Canceled
- Fire that Damaged Historic House in Duluth Ruled Arson