Washington County Launches Prescription Drug Collection Program | Health
Washington County is launching a program to collect household pharmaceuticals from residents this month.
Expired, unused, unwanted, and potentially dangerous drugs will be accepted at the Washington County Law Enforcement Center in Stillwater. The site will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
The program is in response to the county’s “Drug Take-Back” events that have been successful.
The program launches April 2 and is a partnership between the sheriff’s office and the Public Health and Environment Department.
Upcoming Events near Washington County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Appeal Planned in Dismissal of Waseca School Plot Charges
- St. Cloud Police Look for Suspect of Hotel Robbery
- Duluth Woman Gets Creative to Pay for Maternity Leave
- Mississippi River Shuts Down 8 Miles to Commercial Traffic
- Prosecutors: Itasca Co. Kidnapper Wanted to Talk with Ex about 'Being a Good Parent'